Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ashley Jackson, Waynesboro High School

If you have ever had the privilege of attending a local cheerleading competition, I have no doubt whatsoever that you will recognize this face. Ashley, is a rock star competition cheerleader, and her very presence on the mat illuminates the entire squad. My favorite detail of the routine is watching this gal's facials. AWESOME!! So it comes as no surprise that Ashley's life ambition is to be.... a Pro Cheerleader, of course. With this type of charisma and drive, I have no doubt we'll be seeing lots more of Ashley in the cheerleading arena.

"Ashleyology"
name: ashley nicole jackson
school: waynesboro high school
my favorite band/musician is:
trey songz
my current ringtone is:
best i ever had
my dream job is:
sports medicine trainer
a unique talent that i have is:
freestyle dance
my best feature:
smile
best feature in a soul mate:
nice teeth!
my top 3 obsessions:
trey songz, ramen noodles, trey songz
first initial of the one I’m crushin’ on:
t
in 10 years i see myself:
cheering for a pro football team
my favorite teacher: coach cox
what scares me the most about my senior year?
leaving my friends
what Im most psyched about my senior year?
cheerleading, graduation
one word to describe my experience with C & L Photography?
superduper!

Raw00222_edited-2

Could NOT resist adding this one! I <3 capturing these authentic moments!
Raw00109_edited-2
Raw00154_edited-3

Raw00273_edited-2