Friday, October 2, 2009

Brooke Miller, Wilson High School

What an adventure we had with Miss Brooke. We were really concerned that the windy conditions of the day would force us to postpone the sitting, but thankfully, Brooke was up for the challenge! What a beauty this one is. Once Brooke warmed up, and realized how completely insane Lana and I are, there was no holding her back. As you'll see below...the camera LOVED her! And because I failed to have this blog up within the 48 hr. time frame, I've decided to throw in a couple extra preview snaps for her. Enjoy!!

"Brookeology"
name: brooke mckenzie miller
school: wilson memorial high school
my favorite band/musician is: dave matthews
my dream job is: full-service salon owner
my best feature: eyes
best feature in a soul mate: personality
my top 3 obsessions: organization
first initial of the one I’m crushin’ on: j
in 10 years i see myself: married with kids
my favorite teacher: mrs. lucas (5th grade)
what Im most psyched about my senior year? graduation!
One word to describe my experience with C & L Photography? breezy
DSC_7342_edited-6
DSC_7393_edited-3
DSC_7534_edited-3
DSC_7488_edited-2
DSC_7552_edited-3